Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Family Support Organization of Bergen County website (the "Website"). By accessing or using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Website.
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using the Website on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
2. Modification of Terms The Family Support Organization of Bergen County reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
3. Intellectual Property All content, materials, and information on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of the Family Support Organization of Bergen County or its affiliates and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, or materials obtained from the Website without the prior written consent of the Family Support Organization of Bergen County.
4. User Conduct When using the Website, you agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations and to not engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
a. Violating any applicable laws or regulations;
b. Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
c. Interfering with or disrupting the operation of the Website or the servers or networks connected to the Website;
d. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website or any other systems or networks connected to the Website;
e. Engaging in any conduct that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website;
f. Uploading or transmitting any viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
g. Collecting or storing personal information about other users of the Website without their consent;
h. Engaging in any activity that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
5. Third-Party Links The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by the Family Support Organization of Bergen County. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that the Family Support Organization of Bergen County shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of any third-party websites.
6. Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Family Support Organization of Bergen County shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from: a. Your use or inability to use the Website; b. Any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; c. Any conduct or content of any third party on the Website; d. Any content obtained from the Website; or e. Any other matter relating to the Website.
7. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Family Support Organization of Bergen County, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages.